Buying Advice used Kioit DK

/ used Kioit DK #1  

blackstone

Hello all,

Can any anyone advise me on what to look for when buying a used Kioti DK40? I have only seen photos at this time but the tractor seems very clean. It is a 2001 model with about 1200 hours. The owner says it has been maintained well and always kept inside. The tires are decent, maybe about 50 percent or better. It also has an aftermarket loader which looks good, the bucket doesn't have any dents that I can see.
Is there anything specific that I should look for on these models? Any common problems?
Also, does anyone know how the legroom on the DK compares to the DS? I looked at a DS4110 recently and found it didn't have enough leg and foot room. It was disappointing as it was a very nice tractor. Does anyone know if the DK40 platform has more room or if the seat will move back further? It is difficult to tell in the photos and it would save me a trip if I know they are about the same.

Thanks for your advice!

/ used Kioit DK #2  
No common problems with the older model DK 40 that I remember reading about.
I don't know as far as leg/foot room on the DK vs DS. I'm 6'1" and have plenty of leg and foot room on my 2001 DK 35.