Price Check Used L3800 HST price check

/ Used L3800 HST price check #1  

cletus99

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kubota L3800HST
Some of you may have read my other threads talking about getting a Kioti CK27. Well that didn't pan out. Couldn't get financing through agri credit for some reason. Anyway, I ran across a 2011 Kubota L3800 HST with fel with only 203 hours on it for $15,300. Great looking tractor. Filled out the credit app today on it and got approved through Kubota finance. Just curious what you guys think of that price? I haven't signed off on it or even drove it yet. Went by and looked at it a little while ago and it looks like a new tractor. They were closed already so I couldn't drive it. I'll probably go by tomorrow afternoon and drive it and decide what I want to do.

/ Used L3800 HST price check #2  
Price seems to be a regional thing, so I can't help you with that. You're aware of the jerky 3 point hitch on the L series Kubotas? Definitely try raising it slowly and see if it is too rough for the uses you have planned for it.

Sean

/ Used L3800 HST price check
Well I went ahead and signed the papers this morning. They're delivering it this afternoon. Pictures to follow per TBN rules.

/ Used L3800 HST price check #4  
When I traded in my 2010 L3400hst (predecessor to the L3800)in april 2012, it got 14,500 for it, and it had 228 hours, so yeah that price seems about right. Especially considering of the price increase for the L3800hst replacement the L3901.. so I think you did pretty good.

Well they finally delivered her this afternoon. Got to play around for about an hour or so.

ForumRunner_20140411_203521.png

/ Used L3800 HST price check #6  
Looks good! I think Kubota must have changed their rear rim design, mine look different in the way they adjust for width.

Sean

/ Used L3800 HST price check #7  
It does look like a new tractor, BTW, is that grass growing on the mower deck some sort of camo? ;)

It does look like a new tractor, BTW, is that grass growing on the mower deck some sort of camo? ;)

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to say something about that. :laughing: I need to clean the deck off bad don't I?

/ Used L3800 HST price check #9  
Nothing like some grass seed and mulch for fresh growth! A couple more years and it'll take root in the ground underneath the deck.. did you happen to notice if the rear tires will go wider? I had to switch mine side to side to get the widest stance for stability.

Nothing like some grass seed and mulch for fresh growth! A couple more years and it'll take root in the ground underneath the deck.. did you happen to notice if the rear tires will go wider? I had to switch mine side to side to get the widest stance for stability.

No I haven't noticed.