Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower?

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower? #1  

rmonio

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4600, JD B
Folks -

I’ve come across these products and I’m wondering what is a fair price - and I do mean fair (low-balling aside) - for them?

The owner has indicated that both are roughly 20 years old - but are kept well overall.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

-Bob

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower? #2  
I'd say half the cost of new. I'm currently considering a Farm King 655, their heavy duty 6' finish mower. The price new is $3,500.

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower?
Thanks for the insight. Now I need to figure out the current going price for a BoxBlade (new/used).

-Bob

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower? #4  
Farm Kings 72" economy mower, (model 630) lists for $2,900. I'm hoping you found yourself the heavy duty model.

Yes, this is the Heavy-Duty model. It has also been converted to work with an iMatch setup.

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower? #6  
Folks -

I’ve come across these products and I’m wondering what is a fair price - and I do mean fair (low-balling aside) - for them?

The owner has indicated that both are roughly 20 years old - but are kept well overall.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

-Bob
I bought a used Frontier 72" BB (no scarifier teeth) for $190. Owner wanted $200, but I told him I need the $10 for gas to get home. Yes, I got a good deal; but I can't see the BB being sold for more than $400-500.

For 72" finish mowers, my local FB Marketplace seems to be pretty consistently between $650-1200, depending on brand, condition, ect; Asking price. I'm guessing that's $400-800 actual sale price?

/ Used Pricing - Frontier 6’ Boxblade and 72” Farm King Finish Mower? #7  
Age means nothing with box blades. If it’s mildly used and kept out of the weather, a 20 year old one could be better than a new one. What you offer is up to you

Thanks for the feedback, folks!