Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL?

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #1  

mopac01

Tractor
Kubota L3200HST
I have a Kubota L3200 with FEL and have weeds that have gotten out of control in my horse pasture. Neither of the horses will bother with that area at this point and I need to get rid of them. Total of 4 acres of pasture and this weed has taken over at least 1.5 acres if not 2. Was looking to get a sprayer to pull behind my small ZT mower but much of the 15 or 25 gallon stuff at TSC gets poor reviews in terms of longevity. One post on here recommended a more robust Fimco tank that looks like it has higher quality pump/other components. 25 GALLON BOOMLESS ATV SPRAYER, 12V PUMP Could I just sit this in my FEL? Ideas on mounting the boomless sprayer to the FEL? C-clamps?

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #2  
I have a Kubota L3200 with FEL and have weeds that have gotten out of control in my horse pasture. Neither of the horses will bother with that area at this point and I need to get rid of them. Total of 4 acres of pasture and this weed has taken over at least 1.5 acres if not 2. Was looking to get a sprayer to pull behind my small ZT mower but much of the 15 or 25 gallon stuff at TSC gets poor reviews in terms of longevity. One post on here recommended a more robust Fimco tank that looks like it has higher quality pump/other components. 25 GALLON BOOMLESS ATV SPRAYER, 12V PUMP Could I just sit this in my FEL? Ideas on mounting the boomless sprayer to the FEL? C-clamps?
When I use my 25 gallon sprayer on my tractor, I use a 3ph carry all with a pallet. Just mount the sprayer to the pallet.

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #3  
^^^^ what jyoutz said.

I would prefer the weed killer to spray behind me.

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #4  
Why can't you just cut the grass and kill the weeds? Pastures that aren't cut grow up in weeds and trees.

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #6  
I adapted a small sprayer for my fel, but I likely wouldn't drive into the spray if I didn't have a cab. I guess you could go backwards in an open station, or mount the boom on the rear.
Anyway, I used lightweight galvanized angle iron (sounds wrong!) and added I think 4 nozzles for an 8' swath.
IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

The first picture is of the Fimco wireless switch that allows an easy remote power switch. Plug and play.

/ Using an ATV 25 Gallon Sprayer In A FEL? #7  
I tired it, wound up putting it in the back on my side by side instead, was much better for my application.
I grabbed one of those 25 TSC sprayers you mentioned that get poor reviews lol... I got the mix on exit type, as I had planned on using it for both weed and bug spray, and the mix on exit just plain doesn't work, so I have to mix in the tank which kinda sucks.
I did recently grab some hose water flow meters and so far they help tremendously with mixing.