Grading Using box blade to move alot of dirt

/ Using box blade to move alot of dirt #21  
I had 65 truckloads of dirt delivered to my house and started leveling them with my Ford 1100(13hp). When in 4wd I could pull about twice as much dirt, but it was still overwelming to that little tractor. Also didn't help that I was running on very limited seat time. I put it off to do a little bit at a time, since the piles weren't in the way. Fast forward a couple years.. I purchased a 65 hp John Deere and the piles went away in a day, and that was with all the growth in them that would have stopped the little Ford.(great little tractor, by the way) I actually stopped playing with the box blade in the dirt piles behind the JD, afraid that I would spread it too thin and loose the reason I purchased it.
Having a box blade narrower than the rear tires on your tractor can be a pain at times, which is why several people have mentioned this.
David from jax

/ Using box blade to move alot of dirt
Again, the BB will cover my rear wheels at 48", and sorry for confusion. That is CDN dollars. $17,300 with FEL and MMM and ballast box.

It really sucks that the canadian dollar is so high right now but it is not reflected in pricing here, and won't be for a year. Should be about $15,500!