Utility/Cattle Trailer

/ Utility/Cattle Trailer #11  
I've seen several styles like this here in S.Texas

/ Utility/Cattle Trailer #12  
the red unit is a stock rack for a goose neck trailer and the others are for a pickup box stock rack,

make sure there tied bolted down or on,

Sir..do you remember who makes the red slide-in unit? It is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks for any help.

/ Utility/Cattle Trailer #13  
I am sorry I do not I think it may have been off an auction site,
I did do a picture search and did not come up with any thing, as to the manufacture,

/ Utility/Cattle Trailer #14  
found one company that makes one, I am sure there are others,

Gooseneck Trailer Mfg. Co. - Custom Trailers, Frac Tanks & Truck Beds

I would think if one did a search and find companies that build utility and stock trailers they could build you one if you wanted, or even possibly they would build you a slide in unit, you would just have to contact the companies and see what they would do,

also do not over look local welding shops and fabricators, and or trailer shops,

(my guess is this is a one peice unit not a removable stock sides)
but plans for a build it your self, trailer
Trailer Blueprints — Livestock Tandem Axle Gooseneck Trailer | Trailer Blueprints | Northern Tool + Equipment
I really doubt if it would take much to make it a slide in unit like the above manufacture unit,

(one difference on a stock only trailer is usually the top of and the sides of the trailer are part of the support system, (usually no real frame or sides for support) but a utility trailer is self supporting (if one cut the top off a stock trailer one would not have much of a trailer, as some times the only "frame" a stock trailer is two angle iron on each side, where the springs attach to,
(so I would probably build a utility trailer and then add the stock panels on it),
(not built a stock trailer and cut or remove the stock panels top),
Trailer Blueprints — 16Ft. Tandem Lowboy Trailer | Trailer Blueprints | Northern Tool + Equipment
or
Trailer Blueprints — 26ft. x 8ft. 6in. Flat Deck Auto Hauler | Trailer Blueprints | Northern Tool + Equipment

Attachments

• 2361590.jpg
    2361590.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,305
   / Utility/Cattle Trailer #15  
My first big welding job when I was a kid was stock trailer. Dad bought me a new Miller thunderbolt DC welder with the agreement he pays for the welder up front and I repay him. It was my first year of welding shop when i was 14. This friend of dads had a large single axle sailboat trailer. It was built like a brick out house. I had a ton of 3 inch 14 gauge pressed channel and made frames out of them and lined them with cattle pannel. I made them all the way up to the A frame on the hitch. I made a new floor for the trailer and joined the frames together so that could be set on as a complete unit. After that they never were taken off, THat old man hauled cattlle and Calves a llamas for 8 or so years.

/ Utility/Cattle Trailer #16  
the red unit is a stock rack for a goose neck trailer and the others are for a pickup box stock rack,

make sure there tied bolted down or on,

-- Where is this located? Is it for sale?