Buying Advice Utility farm tractor advice

/ Utility farm tractor advice #11  
Thanks all for your advice. In my search, I will not only look for HP, but will consider weight as well. I have noticed that most all of the tractors I have looked at appear quite narrow too (in the rear), any concerns with that?
Only concerns I can think of could be row spacing on crop planting, depending on your current equipment, or if you were running 'sidling' on a hill where tipping could be a factor.

/ Utility farm tractor advice #12  
Thanks all for your advice. In my search, I will not only look for HP, but will consider weight as well. I have noticed that most all of the tractors I have looked at appear quite narrow too (in the rear), any concerns with that?
Many tractors in that size class or larger have adjustable rims that can be set for up to eight different tread widths to match the users needs, row spacing loader work etc. Often they are shipped in the narrowest position to save space and to be considered compact. It's something to check out on each model before you buy to see if it can be set up the way you need it.