UTV Pictures

/ UTV Pictures #11  
If you read down in the ATV UTV section they have a big discussion about the UTV verses the Mini trucks.
The mini's are very limited in all aspects but only you will know if it's right for your needs.

/ UTV Pictures #12  
Thanks for the pointing out the link for ATV UTV discussion.

If you read down in the ATV UTV section they have a big discussion about the UTV verses the Mini trucks.
The mini's are very limited in all aspects but only you will know if it's right for your needs.

/ UTV Pictures #13  
I didn't know Husqvarna made UTV's. They look nice. Are they gassers or diesels?

/ UTV Pictures #14  
   / UTV Pictures #15  
For me there was no comparison between the UTV's and the mini truck - I went with the mini.

The pickup style bed in amazing for what you can haul in that thing. I haul a bunch of tools shovels and PVC parts when I head out for repairs. Being 4WD closed cab with windshield, heat it does it all and then some, and all for 1/2 the price of the UTV's. I got one used with 20K miles for under 6K.

It was the bed that was the deciding factor for me, I need to carry a lot of stuff when I'm out doing repairs.

/ UTV Pictures #16  
Doesn't look bad. If we could get it in green I'm sure it would run better and pull more. < Grin, duck and run>

We do have green and we even have them in camo!!

/ UTV Pictures #17  
I didn't know Husqvarna made UTV's. They look nice. Are they gassers or diesels?

The couple I have right now are gas but they also come in diesel.
They also have a family truxster!
Husqvarna_HUV4421XL-1.jpg