UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #43  
That looks cool! What is it?

Is that a Quadractor? I have not seen one in decades. Always thought they were an interesting idea.

My vintage UTV is a Coot:
View attachment 785295

And my modern counter part, helping with storm damage cleanup:
View attachment 785299
Love the coot!

I almost bought one.

Yep it is a Quadractor, great in the woods and an awesome skidder with just 8hp.

I also have the plow and 3 pt hitch
Also

Will post the story on it when home

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
I've seen these trailers before but don't remember who makes them, where did you get yours?
It was some company in Ohio with a name like Country Side or some name like that. I just looked and could not locate them so maybe they are gone. Nonethless, it was overly light of build and would not recommend them.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #46  
It was some company in Ohio with a name like Country Side or some name like that. I just looked and could not locate them so maybe they are gone. Nonethless, it was overly light of build and would not recommend them.
Now I remember, Country manufacturing. I appreciate the feedback. I liked the looks of them, but I think I'll stick with the one I have

Now I remember, Country manufacturing. I appreciate the feedback. I liked the looks of them, but I think I'll stick with the one I have

You got that correct. Pasted below is its specs. We wore the walking beam bearings out in less than 100 miles.
--------------------------------------------

2 Ton Tandem Axle Trailer- SPECIAL SALE PRICE! $1799.00 + SHIPPING Model 8500​

Item# Model8500-freight

SPECIAL PRICE! $1799.00 + SHIPPING!!! Regular Price $1999.00. Please call us toll free at 1-800-335-1880 for a shipping quote!

2-TON TANDEM AXLE TRAILER (Not for Over highway Use) Both Models • Big 4' x 8' bed (inside dimensions) • Treated lumber used for both side racks & flooring. • Slide in tail gate • High flotation 20 x 10-8 tires with sealed ball bearings (slow speed) • Heavy angle iron and channel iron bed frame and chassis • Accepts standard agriculture hydraulic 24" stroke cylinder (up to 4" bore)-Not included • Drop pin hitches for draw bars.

OUR BIGGEST! Model 8500 Tandem Axle Trailer Approx. Wt. 800 lbs.

The Tandem trailer (above) features floating axles for rough terrain • Excellent maneuverability while backing • Approximately 15% hitch weight distribution • Tongue jack is included

Back to atv's and utv's, here is some pushing snow.
Rhino blading gorge side.jpg
boss plows509.jpg
bossplow0557.jpg
outlanderpushes198.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #49  
Love the coot!

I almost bought one.

Yep it is a Quadractor, great in the woods and an awesome skidder with just 8hp.

I also have the plow and 3 pt hitch
Also
Will post the story on it when home

What is the tracked vehicle?

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #50  
Over 9000 miles on my Kodiak now. Good, dependable machine. Not the best on steep sidehills, though. That independent suspension that gives it such a good ride makes it more prone to roll. The Honda with the straight rear axle is more stable on sidehills. I've rolled mine 3 times now.
That's some good mileage! That's one thing about the Kodiak.....they are kind of small/narrow in size.
My cousin has one and he got the same brand passenger seat as what's seen here on my 2004.5 Sportsman 500 H.O. and it looks GIANT on his Kodiak.

Attachments

• 101_4711.JPG
    101_4711.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
  • 20221104_085107.jpg
    20221104_085107.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 89