Backhoe Value-Leader Implements

/ Value-Leader Implements #21  
Which type is the scoop-type blade in th following photo? It is just a English translation problem. I don't understand what scoop-type clear;y. View attachment 351000View attachment 351001

A scoop blade is what some people call blades like the one you mentioned previously and also like blade #1 and #2. My "scoop" blade from VL is like #2 in your photo and is actually called a mulching blade for larger material, such as 2" diameter sticks. I have not installed these yet and still have the original grass blades installed.

/ Value-Leader Implements #22  
A very rocky land is a nightmare for your mower blade, I'm sure for this. Maybe you can ask value leader if they sell stone burier, which can clean the small rock.View attachment 351003View attachment 351004

That looks like a really nice piece of equipment. But my rocks are much larger- like mountain property. I have a rock grapple to pick these up as some weigh 800 pounds or more, with most of them smaller, but too large for your device.

/ Value-Leader Implements #23  

Thanks Jack.

My model is an EFG not the EFGC like what your blades are for. I do know the EFGC blades are heavier than my EFG blades but know nothing else about them.

The inside diameter of the mounting bolt hole is 0.512" (13.02 mm) Photos of mine:

DSC00382.JPGDSC00383.JPGDSC00384.JPG

/ Value-Leader Implements #24  
mower-blade-2.jpgmower-blade-1.jpg
thank you. Your blade should be the big H blade, same as that forging steel blade.

/ Value-Leader Implements #25  
You might want to check with Woodmaxx. They sell flail mowers and I know Jack's manufactured wood chippers are sold by Woodmaxx, maybe the flails too. If so, Woodmaxx should carry flail mower parts. Woodmaxx is a great company to do business with. I own two of their products.

HP

/ Value-Leader Implements #26  
You might want to check with Woodmaxx. They sell flail mowers and I know Jack's manufactured wood chippers are sold by Woodmaxx, maybe the flails too. If so, Woodmaxx should carry flail mower parts. Woodmaxx is a great company to do business with. I own two of their products.
HP

The Woodmaxx flail mowers are the best I have seen for the money- hands down.

/ Value-Leader Implements #27  

HP

In fact, I produce some wood chipper which Woodmaxx sell, but Woodmaxx never buy from me. And I know who was the wood chipper supplier for Woodmaxx, and who is the current wood chipper supplier for Woodmaxx.

About the flail mower supplier for Woodmaxx, I don't know now. But according to the good reputation for Woodmaxx, it should be a good choice for you.