value of L3400 w/ 200hrs

/ value of L3400 w/ 200hrs #1  

bigballer

Platinum Member
PNW - North Central bWashington - The Evergreen St
Tractor
2006 Kubota L3400
i am just curious what my tractor is worth on the market, not thinking of selling, just trying to place a value on it, its an HST 4x4 with 200hrs, with FEL, 2005 model with R5's, been covered most of it's life and is in great overall condition, everything works, maintenance per book.

/ value of L3400 w/ 200hrs #2  
R5's? Heard of R1,3,and4's. I'd ballpark it at 12-14k (assuming it's in nice condition). I may be a little low in the estimate. Check out Tractorhouse.com. They seem to be a little higher. If you decided to sell and were offered 14k, I would take it. your's is 4 years old, 200 hours, and covered most of it's life which tells me it was out in the elements some of its life. Plus, there are alot of these on the market for sale. (I have one just like yours only with R1's) Jim

Last edited:
   / value of L3400 w/ 200hrs #3  
Around here you could ask $14.000 and probably get it. 200hrs is nothing so it would come down to the cosmetic condition of the tractor.

/ value of L3400 w/ 200hrs #5  
I've been wondering what mine would be worth - same deal 2006 200 hrs, R4s HST - except here in Canada - where tractors old and new are more expensive. I've got a sunshade, hydraulic T&T, 4 remotes etc.

If I were advertising privately in the spring, I'd list it for $18000 and I expect I'd get it or close. You sure you don't want to bring yours up here to sell :)?

I've pondered (many times) upgrading to a Grand L with a cab, but really have had no good reason to do it.

These days I've been pondering starting a small herd of Galloways or Highlands and would like the ability to stack round bales two high and I've been trying too use that as an excuse with my wife - to go to a Grand L 4740 with a cab. It's not working :) Fort he small herd I would have, I'd probably store no more than 20 to 30 bales at a time. If I limit myself to 4x5 I'm sure I could stack them with my L3400 just fine (don't tell my wife!)

/ value of L3400 w/ 200hrs
canoe - i actually just realized mine was a 2006 as well, we seem to have very similar usage patterns almost exact same hours. i can't think of any reason to upgrade at least as long as i have my current property, 6 acres just isn't enough to warrant a bigger tractor and we can only get 2 or 3 tie bales around here. at times i thought it would actually be nice to have something smaller like a b series. my L has treated me very well though and has moved many yards of manure, dirt, gravel and my backhoe has dug out close to 200 stumps, and dug many ditches.