Value of original rice tires

/ Value of original rice tires #21  
We had those on our ym2000. Glad we swapped over to regular ag tires. They would beat you to death. I messed up one tire when I broke the valve stem bush hogging and didn't realize it til it was too late. Still have one usable tire though.

/ Value of original rice tires #22  
Had a laugh on that one and it's true. With Org. Yanmar lugs I told myself a few times it's what it would be like riding in the Flintestone mobile. Just a tractor of the Same ERA. I'm always moving quick and it only showed up bad when I'm moveing really slow. They was so bad you couldn't drink or hold anything Yrs. ago but they rounded out nicely. Rock hard Ga. red clay for my soil so it didn't take but a couple yrs. to notice the difference.

/ Value of original rice tires #23  
If you ever get down through Virginia, I'd take them!

/ Value of original rice tires #24  
Had a laugh on that one and it's true. With Org. Yanmar lugs I told myself a few times it's what it would be like riding in the Flintestone mobile. Just a tractor of the Same ERA. I'm always moving quick and it only showed up bad when I'm moveing really slow. They was so bad you couldn't drink or hold anything Yrs. ago but they rounded out nicely. Rock hard Ga. red clay for my soil so it didn't take but a couple yrs. to notice the difference.
What part of Ga you in, I'm in North Ga near Athens.

/ Value of original rice tires #25  
Walton.I know athens well. Back in the day before the Internet Etc, I printed all UGA. sports programs etc... Next to huddle house was the shop 441........Go Dawgs you think!!!....

/ Value of original rice tires #26  
Walton.I know athens well. Back in the day before the Internet Etc, I printed all UGA. sports programs etc... Next to huddle house was the shop 441........Go Dawgs you think!!!....
Just saw your post, I'm down the road from ya. I'm in Bostwick in Morgan Co.

Last edited:
   / Value of original rice tires #27  
Not far from me. Best way to lake Oconee, Traveled that way Hundreds of times. Snells. are even out there now. Around Good Hope,Bostwick area . Back in the day That area was what Snellville use to be like. It was pitiful........ Why I'm out here!!! Decades ago.