Valve issue ?

/ Valve issue ? #1  

Mudfarmtruck

Tractor
Deere, kubota
Hello.

I’ve got a Kubota m100 with a quicke loader. I’ve re sealing the valve, and have tested the pump. It has pretty . When I hook the valve up to the 3 hoses and operate the spools , I have absolutely no pressure to my hydraulics. If rebuild the centre valve but I’m wondering if I don’t have it lined up properly. Help !!! Thanks

/ Valve issue ? #2  
Hello.

I’ve got a Kubota m100 with a quicke loader. I’ve re sealing the valve, and have tested the pump. It has pretty . When I hook the valve up to the 3 hoses and operate the spools , I have absolutely no pressure to my hydraulics. If rebuild the centre valve but I’m wondering if I don’t have it lined up properly. Help !!! Thanks
Sir it sounds to me like the hoses are not plugged all the way in, or in correctly.

/ Valve issue ?
Sir it sounds to me like the hoses are not plugged all the way in, or in correctly.
That’s something that Is overlooked . I will double check it , thanks

/ Valve issue ?
Still no results. Will be the day testing again

/ Valve issue ? #5  
Post some photos of your valve, the three hoses involved, and explain where on the tractor each hose goes. Pictures from multiple angles will help identify what you need to know.

/ Valve issue ?
There’s pressure to the valve . The pump is pumping fine . Just not to sure why none of my spools are allowing fluid to my bucket … maybe it’s something simple , but I’m stumped

Attachments

• IMG_9512.jpeg
    IMG_9512.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9515.jpeg
    IMG_9515.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9514.png
    IMG_9514.png
    486.5 KB · Views: 46
   / Valve issue ? #7  
There’s pressure to the valve . The pump is pumping fine . Just not to sure why none of my spools are allowing fluid to my bucket … maybe it’s something simple , but I’m stumped
That joystick is a remote. It’s in the equation to.

/ Valve issue ? #8  
And also my joystick has a lock on it

/ Valve issue ?
Yeah. Mine is joystick . It’s mechanical . Still no pressure

/ Valve issue ? #10  
By the looks of that valve there's a good chance you could get something put in wrong. It's certainly not the simple two spool loader type valve we commonly see. I can't tell much about it from the single view but I don't see anything familiar about it. Maybe one of the smarter guys here will know what it is.

Was the problem there before you rebuilt it or after?