ventrac brush mower review?

/ ventrac brush mower review? #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Has anyone here used a ventrac brush mower? if so, please tell us what you think. Arw the blade free swinging?

/ ventrac brush mower review? #2  
Based on this, no
IMG_0192.png

/ ventrac brush mower review? #3  
This looks like it would be pretty handy for your trail detail :

/ ventrac brush mower review? #5  

This is a great video . If it doesn’t show up just Google. Diesel creek Ventrac.

/ ventrac brush mower review? #7  
He does everything not just hills . He has the rough cut mower on the front and the video will show flats and hills

/ ventrac brush mower review? #8  
I wonder if the belt drive has give so the blades don't need to swing freely? If I remember right TTWT has some good videos of the rough cut. I remember being impressed.

I found one

/ ventrac brush mower review? #9  
Here's another one. If money were no object I would have one of them. They have really wide finish mowers for them, flail mowers, and a few more attachments that seem like they would be really handy. But money is absolutely an object and my family feels like they need to eat EVERY week...

/ ventrac brush mower review? #10  
I just purchased a 2020 4500 with a Tough Cut mower. I've had it for a week and I'm blown away with what this tractor and mower can do. I mowed my pond dam with the slope meter flashing at 26 degrees! It has duals and it walked right up that dam, which hasn't been touched since last fall. I've been using a 5ft bush hog for years to maintain our 54 acres of steep, mostly woods property. This machine is a game changer. I'm taking back property that has been overgrown for the past decade. Highly recommend.