Very Functional 49 cent Addition

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #21  
ROTFLMAO: Defined by Mr. Webster as "Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition
Well GOL..OL...LEEE! Learn something everyday. That is my quota for the day, so now I can relax, and spend the rest of the day on frivilous stuff.

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #23  
Well...I have spent 5 minutes reading this set of posts and I am quite sure it would have been spent better doing somthing else!!!!!!

What I have learned,

.49 is a money well spent.
Having a wife makes you enjoy that tractor time so much more.
Rolling around the floor laughing your @#$ off is dangerous when the computer is at the top of the stairs!!!

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #24  
Laugh if you must, gentlemen, but I submit to you that it's better to have a clock on the dash so I can come in before my wife gets mad. That's not very often, though, 'cause she realizes that whenever the tractor is running, great and wondrous projects are being accomplished! This one cost a little more than 49 cents, but it'll take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Attachments

• 775570-IMG_9833.JPG
    775570-IMG_9833.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 264
   / Very Functional 49 cent Addition #25  
Hey Tom!

A darn good point got lost with the wife jokes! LOL! I wear a watch (felt strange the day I didn't recently :cool:, so that's not a problem. However, I DON'T have the wife, thus carrying the cell phone sounds like a great idea for those days I'm doing things that might get me in trouble. However, I WON'T put it in my shirt pocket. It'll drop out. I dunked my first PDA that way!

Bob P.