very special tractor

/ very special tractor #1  

oldmech

Gold Member
Tractor
Two Gravely Two L One with 10 h.p Dek-Diesel engine one Grillo 107d and one BCS 735 diesel
Hi! No oil no problem! This tractor Lanz Bulldog 1940-45 burn Charcoal or coal . Specification. One cylinder Bore 225 MM x 260MM stroke two cycles Semi-Diesel . The Germany company was Buy by JOHN DEERE in 1960 . May be a day. Thanks Oldmech

Attachments

• gazo01.jpg
    gazo01.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 581
  • gazo02.jpg
    gazo02.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 507
   / very special tractor #2  
That is the coolest old tractor I have ever seen. The second picture with a diagram of how everything works is an engineering marvel for way back in the day.

Thanks for sharing!

/ very special tractor #3  
Now there's something I know absolutely nothing about, but it's sure impressive (and complicated) looking.:D

/ very special tractor #4  
It's a good thing they don't still use them today, or we'd be having a "debate" on the fuel and oil forum over which works best... Match light or lighter fluid :eek:

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

/ very special tractor #5  
I remember pictures of cars AND "LORRIES" in England in WWII that had fire boxes in front burning peet, sending the unburned gasses into an internal combustion engine and then running the vehicle. Now thats innovation.

/ very special tractor
Hi! Everybody I have seen on pictures Gazogene car and truck But never a tractor. This Lanz tractor can run with also with Muti-Fuel as Heavy oil, colza oil. old motor oil. It was semi-Diesel They had a Red bull head (600 degree) 10.3 liter engines two cycles 500 rpm. Some years ago. I had seen a Steam tractor running. Quiet .Impressive Good Luck ! Oldmech

/ very special tractor #7  
Mornin Oldmech,
Im guessing there was no problem with the front end coming off the ground ! ;) :)