Veterans Day

/ Veterans Day #1  

rekees4300

Elite Member
Tractor
JD4300
God bless our veterans and active duty troops. :united-states:

/ Veterans Day #2  
Already had our Remembrance Day parade/ceremony, here in the wee town of St Helens. I'm still in the RANR and seem to have inherited the task of Parade Commander... :laughing: It must be my subtle voice and dulcet tone. ;)

Remembrance Day 17.jpg

/ Veterans Day #3  
It's a great day here in Maine. The people of this great state are very good at remembering veterans.

/ Veterans Day #4  
Yes, we are the other 1%.

mark

/ Veterans Day #5  
BIG AMEN to all.

/ Veterans Day #7  
Already had our Remembrance Day parade/ceremony, here in the wee town of St Helens. I'm still in the RANR and seem to have inherited the task of Parade Commander... :laughing: It must be my subtle voice and dulcet tone. ;)

View attachment 528198

Randy,

I assume that as Parade Commander you have disciplined the gentleman astern your starboard side and others in his wake for being out of step.:)

Steve

/ Veterans Day #8  
My son stood guard at the cenotaph for the ceremony. He is in the same regiment, Hastings and Prince Edward that my father trained in and fought through France and Germany as an infantry soldier.
IMG_1359.JPG

/ Veterans Day #9  
Randy,

I assume that as Parade Commander you have disciplined the gentleman astern your starboard side and others in his wake for being out of step.:)

Steve

That's Harry and he's got a gamy leg... heck, most of us 'grey hairs' have got something buggering us up for a march. I was able to give the classic "Wait for IT!" comment in the middle of giving a "LEEeeft TURN!" Chuckles all-round. :)

/ Veterans Day #10  
Who can remember the marching chants & songs???
Your Left, Your right, break step. some were fun & interesting, even a little risgay at times.