Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #11  
What about them low pictures? Up on the trailer and I stooped down, thanks for the picture taking tip and I used to be a some times paid photographer.:) Well, they should have paid me.:laughing:

Yes, very good job, you did a great job! :thumbsup:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #12  
Heres a few pictures I have taken. :thumbsup: I have a photo editor on my computer, not quite photoshop but enough to enhance the picture. :thumbsup: I really like the one with the John Deere 4430 and the combine. :thumbsup: Took it on a jobsite one morning where we were building a pole barn. :thumbsup: The program I have on my computer is Picasa 3. Very easy to use and gets very good results. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Deere 4430 and hydrostatic combine.jpg
    Deere 4430 and hydrostatic combine.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 127
  • lawn tractor lineup.jpg
    lawn tractor lineup.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 3720 right side.jpg
    3720 right side.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 81
  • Case STX 375 disking 2.jpg
    Case STX 375 disking 2.jpg
    918.3 KB · Views: 117
   / Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #13  
I have to admit I got a little worried about the ROPS possibly hitting your OHD.....Steve wanted real bad to put that sucker in there.....Glad he didn't ......:laughing:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #14  
I have to admit I got a little worried about the ROPS possibly hitting your OHD.....Steve wanted real bad to put that sucker in there.....Glad he didn't ......:laughing:

He almost did. He was sure that it would fit. :laughing:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #15  
Great videos John.You have a beautiful place there. Nice looking mural of the grand kids. Did the wife have anything to do with that or is that the doings of a proud grand pa?

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320
Sounds like me trying out a friends pump shotgun after owning semiautos for decades. :laughing: There's just something about ag tires on a small tractor that makes them look like they could climb Everest. It gives them the little engine that could look. :laughing:
I have/had a dirt pile that is now just a small, maybe foot high hill where the kids play. When I hit the edge of the trailer with the smiling smart mouth driving by and seeing it I drove over to the dirt pile with him walking beside me grinning really big. I drove over the remainder of the dirt pile, all 8' circle about a foot high, swung around and was heading back to my garage. Smiley asked what I was doing, I told him "Just driving over this dirt pile".:D
Heres a few pictures I have taken. :thumbsup: I have a photo editor on my computer, not quite photoshop but enough to enhance the picture. :thumbsup: I really like the one with the John Deere 4430 and the combine. :thumbsup: Took it on a jobsite one morning where we were building a pole barn. :thumbsup: The program I have on my computer is Picasa 3. Very easy to use and gets very good results. :thumbsup:
Great pictures. You have the "eye" of a photographer.:thumbsup:
I'm glad he didn't to.:) He seemed pretty determined and I was fairly convinced it wouldn't fit, still am.:)
He almost did. He was sure that it would fit. :laughing:
He did almost for sure. He was maybe 4" away before he finally gave it up. I was starting to sweat and it wasn't due to temp.:laughing: He seemed fairly sure but I was more sure it wasn't going to fit without the modification that I thought he was about to do.:D Grinning now, wasn't then but I was staying fairly calm, wasn't I?:laughing:
Great videos John.You have a beautiful place there. Nice looking mural of the grand kids. Did the wife have anything to do with that or is that the doings of a proud grand pa?
Thanks. Their mother, a paid photographer, took the picture but the wall sign was Papaws doing.:D

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #17  
JOHNTHOMAS;2330192 [B said:
CLUTCH AND BRAKES. BRAKES FOR STOPPING, seems simple but to long (never) not doing it on a tractor. Will stay in fields and open spaces till I get it:D course in fields short stopping isn't that big a deal.:) Don't know what to expect different from the tires but I'll see. :thumbsup:[/B]

I can't really explain it, but proper use of brakes/clutch on a tractor are not like on a car/truck. I find it easier and think you will quickly acclimate. I think you will really like it for your uses.

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320
I can't really explain it, but proper use of brakes/clutch on a tractor are not like on a car/truck. I find it easier and think you will quickly acclimate. I think you will really like it for your uses.
We'll see. I think I will learn it. One of my cars is a straight shift but as you say, different on the tractor.
Might should have got the grill guard!:laughing:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #19  
We'll see. I think I will learn it. One of my cars is a straight shift but as you say, different on the tractor.
Might should have got the grill guard!:laughing:

I have posted this elsewhere, but I just don't use the brakes on our gear tractors very much. At the operating speeds you will be using, it is really easy to just chop the throttle or anticipate and clutch in time to stop where you want. When you are working, your ground engaged equipment will stop you when you hit the clutch. In short order, it all becomes second nature.

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #20  
Great videos and pics JT!!! Congrats!!! :thumbsup: