Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #51  
For the snowblower I ditch the quick hitch. It also isn't compatible with my verge mower. Simple enough to remove and install as needed.

I hear you. Adding the incompatibility problem I think there is some confusion about sizing on the quick hitches themselves as Everything Attachments called me a couple of months ago asking me to measure my CatII Quick Hitch which we know works with their stuff because they had a customer with a John Deere Quick Hitch that something they had sold wasn't fitting on.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #52  
Had a traditional 3pt snowblower, just got a rear pull snowblower. Love, love, love the Rear Pull.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #55  
Beautiful country. That is a good looking snow fighter.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #56  
Did you use the inverted for the initial clearing of the road?

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #57  
Nice video and looks the blower is working great after your modifications Hillbilly. Are those four banging noises from ice chunks?

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #58  
   / Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #59  
Did you use the inverted for the initial clearing of the road?

No, I just got the inverted a while ago. The initial clearing was done using a front plow ....... until the BIG dump. We got 4 feet of snow in 24 hrs and the plow was pretty much useless at that point. I used my old rear facing blower and that saved the day. Those snow banks range from about 3 1/2' to 5' high. In the areas where the snow is undisturbed it is still 3' to 4' deep.

Nice video and looks the blower is working great after your modifications Hillbilly. Are those four banging noises from ice chunks?

Sorry, but I couldn't hear any banging noises. Could be my old ears don't work as well as they used to.:) AT what part of the video do you hear them?

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #60  
I replayed the video and instead of using my headphones I used the speakers and could clearly hear the banging noises. Hard to believe I didn't hear them in side the cab. I will check the blower to see if there is something wrong but it could have been either rocks or ice chunks. I was blowing stuff that had been plowed off to the side and there could have been rocks in it, even though I go down the whole driveway and clear it of rocks every fall.

Thanks for pointing that out.