Vintage manuals

/ Vintage manuals #1  

Ddoherty135

Tractor
MF 135
This thread is for people to share their manuals of various vintage Massey’s with other people. I had some trouble getting a manual for a 1966 MF 135, and this thread aims to have all the manuals in the one place, for free, for whoever wants them. Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Vintage manuals #2  
This thread is for people to share their manuals of various vintage Massey痴 with other people. I had some trouble getting a manual for a 1966 MF 135, and this thread aims to have all the manuals in the one place, for free, for whoever wants them. Thanks!

EXELENT IDEA!!!:cool:

/ Vintage manuals
Thanks, now, everybody scan in those manuals! PDF format and links to the manual is appreciated!

/ Vintage manuals #5  
I have a manual. Can you explain step by step how I can post it? My printer can scan to my computer.
Frank

/ Vintage manuals #6  
Neat idea, but I'm pretty sure that Agcopubs.com has manuals for all the old stuff. I got the parts, owners, and repair manuals for my '64 from them no problem.

Edit:
This thread is for people to share their manuals of various vintage Massey痴 with other people. I had some trouble getting a manual for a 1966 MF 135, and this thread aims to have all the manuals in the one place, for free, for whoever wants them. Thanks!

Here's the manuals for your machine. You didn't specify gas or diesel, but both are in there.

http://www.agcopubs.com/default.aspx?model=135&brand=44096&keywords=tractor&searchForm=0

/ Vintage manuals #7  

Just curious. How many pages in that manual? A friend found the owner's manual for an early 50s Case owned by his father. It's been awhile since I saw the manual, but I was surprised by how "thin" it was.

Steve

/ Vintage manuals
I have a manual. Can you explain step by step how I can post it? My printer can scan to my computer.
Frank

ok, first, go here: How to Scan a Document & Upload it to Your Computer | Techwalla.com ;this tells you how to scan it in. Don't forget to save it as a PDF. then, save it in a google docs or suchlike, and leave the link on the forum. To do it by google docs, go to google docs and sign in with you're google account. Then press blank, File and Open. Select upload and press upload from your computer. Select the scan of your manual and press open. Then go to file, publish to the web, press link and publish. Then, simply copy and paste the link into this forum.

/ Vintage manuals #10  
I will attempt the task this weekend.
Frank