Voltage regulator

/ Voltage regulator #1  

Dunk19

Tractor
New Holland TC 18
I am looking for a voltage regulator that is compatible for a 1999 New Holland TC 18 tractor. NH wants $330 for the regulator. Is there something compatible for less. I have seen in other forms a J5050 from EBAY motors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

/ Voltage regulator #2  
Yea put on real alternator with one wire get rid of rest

/ Voltage regulator #3  
I am looking for a voltage regulator that is compatible for a 1999 New Holland TC 18 tractor. NH wants $330 for the regulator. Is there something compatible for less. I have seen in other forms a J5050 from EBAY motors.
Those old Voltage Regulators cost a lot because hardly anyone uses that separate component system anymore.

Instead, put on an "all in one" modern alternator off any small car. Napa carries Datsun and those work. Roughly the $50 dollar range. Choose one that physically fits; they now have the diode plate and the voltage regulator built right inside the body of the alternator & work fine at tractor RPM.
For best charge regulation at low RPMs like a tractor runs, get the three wire type. Lots of videos online shown how to hook them up... or any local garage shop mechanic can show how.

/ Voltage regulator #4  
1715017845893.png
does this look like your alternator?