Volvo Skid Steers quality or not?

/ Volvo Skid Steers quality or not? #31  
Sorry, I did not read the other posts. I was quite excited when I saw the Volvo, SS or tracked machine, because the Robot one arm style is something I really like. I have never liked backing myself into a SS. Like sitting in a refridgerator.

I spoke with some high up Volvo Canada guy and got the details. Yes, they are JCB but they (apparently) have stricter quality control, which he agreed JCB was lacking.

Too bad! JCB makes some really nice innovative equipment. Years ago, I spoke with a rental yard and JCB dealer. The words he spoke, I will never forget. "They COME Broken" !

/ Volvo Skid Steers quality or not? #32  
I'll say this again, I'll never be without a 1 armed skid loader around my sawmill. Just had a friend that broke through the ice and die, if he had been in a Volvo he would be alive. If I'm going to own another brand they will have to come out with the 1 arm design. Steve

/ Volvo Skid Steers quality or not? #33  
I just saw in a "trade" magazine that JCB now has a ctl that the "one arm" telescopes out like a shooting boom forklift. That would be very nice to have.