Dealer Waiting on delivery of my new L3301

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #1  

zdunkin

Tractor
Kubota L3301
Been looking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an L3301. I have a small hobby farm and a business dealing in old lumber so the L series is the perfect size for me. The bad news is we are in a cold snap here and the dealer can't get my implements out of their storage until some of the ice melts or they take a backhoe to their driveway. They say it will be delivered before the first but the anticipation is killing me!!!! I think I got a fair deal though.

L3301
HST 4X4
Front loader w/ quick attach
Forks
Ag tires
Backhoe

All for $25676. Used the 0% for 72 w/ 10% down and got 3k off for two implements and buying an L series.

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #2  
Re: Waiting on delivery of my new L330

Hey, congrats and welcome to forum. I bet you are excited and with the weather putting your delivery on ice you'll just have to grin and bare it! We are getting a thaw here that seems will be enough to get the ice out of here...and then start over.

With the BH sounds like you got a good price. Your business dealing in old lumber sounds interesting and I'm sure you'll love the q/a forks. Enjoy!

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #3  
Price sounds very decent to me, congrats and enjoy!

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #4  
I just sold my L3200 (same thing minus tier 4 emissions stuff). Great machine, but I wanted a cab.

Make sure you get the rear tires loaded. Also make sure you have proper ballast on the 3pt when using the loader. The hoe will be great ballast. Some machines don't recommend loading tires with a hoe. Never had a hoe on mine so I never checked.

Get the tires set as wide as possible if you want better stability. My R4s were set to 60" wide (R4s aren't adjustable). Stability wasn't bad, but not nearly as good as the 72" track on my new L4060.

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #5  
Great! I'm into my first year of my 3301 and love it.
That was a very decent price for what you got plus the perks.
Twist them a little since there is a delay and try to get the rear tires filled or a service manual.

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #6  
Been looking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an L3301. I have a small hobby farm and a business dealing in old lumber so the L series is the perfect size for me. The bad news is we are in a cold snap here and the dealer can't get my implements out of their storage until some of the ice melts or they take a backhoe to their driveway. They say it will be delivered before the first but the anticipation is killing me!!!! I think I got a fair deal though.

L3301
HST 4X4
Front loader w/ quick attach
Forks
Ag tires
Backhoe

All for $25676. Used the 0% for 72 w/ 10% down and got 3k off for two implements and buying an L series.

I just got basically same tractor! So far I really like it. I have R4's on mine. You got a good price!

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1482549783.674347.jpg

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #7  
I just sold my L3200 (same thing minus tier 4 emissions stuff). Great machine, but I wanted a cab.

Make sure you get the rear tires loaded. Also make sure you have proper ballast on the 3pt when using the loader. The hoe will be great ballast. Some machines don't recommend loading tires with a hoe. Never had a hoe on mine so I never checked.

Get the tires set as wide as possible if you want better stability. My R4s were set to 60" wide (R4s aren't adjustable). Stability wasn't bad, but not nearly as good as the 72" track on my new L4060.

The tires should not have ballast if you have a hoe on the back.

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301
I just got basically same tractor! So far I really like it. I have R4's on mine. You got a good price!

View attachment 492545

Wow! That's awesome. Looks great. I talked to the dealer today and they are saying Monday delivery at best on mine. I can't wait!!!!

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #9  
Wow! That's awesome. Looks great. I talked to the dealer today and they are saying Monday delivery at best on mine. I can't wait!!!!
What great anticipation and Christmas present!

/ Waiting on delivery of my new L3301 #10  

Great Christmas present! (0: