Waiting

/ Waiting
Got my first load of dirt ordered and it will be here tomorrow morning. Then I can get it dirty.

/ Waiting #12  
Congrats,

just love that orange color kubota.
DevilDog

/ Waiting #13  
Great pictures that you will cherish for a long time.!!

Thanks for posting.:thumbsup:

/ Waiting
It looks a lot better than my old one of 6mos. I bought from my ex-wifes boyfriends daughter after he died, Its an old Zen-Noh ZL2201 dt. I did not know at the time it was a gray market tractor. It needed a major service and it was not done. My son was using it and said the clutch was rusted to the flywheel it took him a week to break it loose. Then he told me it won't run so were going to get filters and do a major service on it. It will most likely be the first service it has ever had. I did use it a few years ago to do what I have to do again around the Seawall and boat house. It was running fair then but was surging so I told them it needed service well it just sat for the last three years so you can figure out why all the trouble lately. Hopefully to get it back running and then I will have two with the same attachements. I might sell the old one or just give it too my son to use. We might even paint the thing if we can get it running right.

/ Waiting #16  
Got my first load of dirt ordered and it will be here tomorrow morning. Then I can get it dirty.

congrats on the new rig!!:thumbsup:

what size box blade did you go with?

enjoy spreading your dirt tom.

/ Waiting
the Box Blade is a 48'' I did not want any bigger as there are a few places that a 5 foot would be almost too tight.

/ Waiting #18  
Great new tractor there, welcome to TBN, from another Louisiana tractor owner. Enjoy the new tool/toy.

/ Waiting #19  
Congrats on the new tractor. Know you will really enjoy using it.

/ Waiting #20  
Congrats on the new tractor. I bought the same model about a year ago and it has been great.