Waldon 5000 loaders

/ Waldon 5000 loaders #11  
I believe he was referring to something like this:
Universal skid steer adapter Adjustable rollback on eBay!
Something like that anyway.

Personally i think the skidsteer quik couplers suck big time,not enough hook in the top and a lousy latch.

IMO this one i build from scratch is superior to that.I build it originally for my tractor but made it to fit the waldon as well.

the coupler fits this fork, a snow blade( i build both from scratch) and a bucket.

You be the judge ;)

Attachments

• waldon mini loader with 6.2 007.jpg
    waldon mini loader with 6.2 007.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 826
   / Waldon 5000 loaders #12  
Well I must say it looks pretty skookum. Problem is, it only fits your stuff - kinda proprietary in my book, while the Universal Adapter adapts almost anything to anything. Personally I find the skid steer attachment system very robust and I've never had a problem with mine or any I've rented.:thumbsup:

/ Waldon 5000 loaders #13  
Well I must say it looks pretty skookum. Problem is, it only fits your stuff - kinda proprietary in my book, while the Universal Adapter adapts almost anything to anything. Personally I find the skid steer attachment system very robust and I've never had a problem with mine or any I've rented.:thumbsup:
I have an ASV tracksteer with a mulcher and a brush cutter ,both have a original skid steer attachment,both are a PITA to hook up and its almost impossible if not on perfect level ground and both have been rewelded and re-enforced a zillion times.It might work for people that never used anything better just fine,but that crap is coming off mine an replaced with my design this winter.
That way i can use all my other attachments as well and swap between the tractor and compact loaders.
I'm the only one using it anyway.;)

/ Waldon 5000 loaders
Anyone know how the Waldon's compare to the Swinger loaders? Seems the Swingers can be found much cheaper. Need something to load my old 500 series dodge stake body dump and to attach forks to and move full pallets of firewood...
There are two nice Waldon's on CL right now, too bad one is in IN and one in NE, those are a bit of a drive.