Wallenstein Question

/ Wallenstein Question #12  
I'm intrigued by this I wonder if any US distributors have access to it yet? I checked the Wallenstein website and it doesn't show up there.

They are brand new and not on the Website yet. My local dealer wasn't even aware of them until I called and asked about it. Even thought they had the literature on site. Based on the look and format of the literature, I suspect the whole Website is slated for an overhaul.

I also called the 1-800 number and spoke to Tim. I suggest you call and ask about US dealers. He was very helpfull. I even spoke to him about TBN and suggested they may want to consider joining in the discussions such as Markham Welding did.

/ Wallenstein Question #13  
OMG, Ive got to have that chipper shredder! I currently have a Patu DC40 which is a good, but have I have issues with the almost near level feed chute. I find that I have to guide most everything in. Im in the process of sharpening the blades now but need a heavier impact gun to get the bolts out. The orig owner had not sharpened the blades, I will sharpen them and if there is a dramatic improvement on the self feed, great, if not time to trade up. This new Wallie chipper is the ultimate machine!

/ Wallenstein Question #14  
Hi,

I'm new here and found this to be an incredibly useful resource for anything tractor related.

I am also in the market for a chipper/shredder to attach to my B2920.
Has anybody compared the BXM models with the Woods 5000 chipper/shredder.
The BXM come with the chute installed, while it is only any option for the Woods. However, the Woods claims bigger chipping capacity (up to 5").

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance.