Want to install a selector valve on 4110

/ Want to install a selector valve on 4110 #11  
Willman, how did you make out, did you add the Price 2 way manual selector (20 gpm/2500 psi) valve between the power beyond port and the two hoses (BH & remote)?

I need to do the exact same set up as you describe in your first post, but have minimum knowledge with hydraulics. I want to be able to switch from one to the other, such as with a button or lever manual selector valve.

Can anyone give me a link of the appropriate valve required, as I do not know what type is best, but want the smallest manual button or lever valve as possible.

/ Want to install a selector valve on 4110 #12  
Willman, how did you make out, did you add the Price 2 way manual selector (20 gpm/2500 psi) valve between the power beyond port and the two hoses (BH & remote)?

I need to do the exact same set up as you describe in your first post, but have minimum knowledge with hydraulics. I want to be able to switch from one to the other, such as with a button or lever manual selector valve.

Can anyone give me a link of the appropriate valve required, as I do not know what type is best, but want the smallest manual button or lever valve as possible.

Here is the valve Willman was talking about:

Amazon.com: Prince SS-2A1D Two Position Selector Valve: Home Improvement

Shop around and I think you can beat this price.

Rusty

Edit - Here is a site with better pix and better price: http://www.drillspot.com/products/41147/Prince_SS-2A1D_Two_Position_Selector_Valve

/ Want to install a selector valve on 4110 #14  
Rusty and Kenny I appreciate your help as I am not fimiliar with hydraulics and or valves. I have no problem doing the hook up ....just was not sure of the proper selector valve needed to perform the dual function.

Thank you.

Just ordered it.

/ Want to install a selector valve on 4110 #15  
I just did for you...Surplus Center has it for much less, and you can get all the fittings from them also.
Kennyd - Sure did beat the prices I found and from a site sponsor too!

BillBee - Let us know how it works out. I'd like to see where & how you mount it as well as hear if you end up satisfied with its convenience and functionality.

Rusty