Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made?

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #21  
Yeah .... I run the chain through the bottom of the D ring and then adjust the length using the chain hook.
That keeps the chain pulling as low as possible.
I ran out of leftover chain hooks and couldn't put one on top of the upright.

I like the looks of yours, should be strong enough for any task.

You may want to add a GN ball, or clevis there in the future.
Omni GNB (Large).jpg Omni Clevis (Large).jpg

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #22  
image-1645181568.jpg

Here is mine.

L2800 w/FEL - 72" Land Pride rake

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #23  
Got some great ideas from looking at various movers guys have made. I had an old hitch laying around and was able to cut it up and reuse the pieces to make it into what I wanted. The only thing added to it was the lift arm pins from TSC and the 12" vertical receiver tube from HF and the 5/16" hook. I may have $40-50 in it total.

tm02_zpsbe8b3264.jpg

tm01_zps7094b291.jpg

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #24  
This is the one I use, I like it!

2f0b05be.jpg

/ Want to make ball hitch attachment for the three point lift, Any made? #25  
Got some great ideas from looking at various movers guys have made. I had an old hitch laying around and was able to cut it up and reuse the pieces to make it into what I wanted. The only thing added to it was the lift arm pins from TSC and the 12" vertical receiver tube from HF and the 5/16" hook. I may have $40-50 in it total. .....

:thumbsup: Good job, I am sure will find the top receiver to be very useful. :thumbsup:

Here are some more ideas:

P4270003.JPG P4270008.JPG P4270014.JPG P4270016.JPG