Wanted dead or alive Power Trac

/ Wanted dead or alive Power Trac #41  
Someone got a nice looking machine at a good price, congratulations. Now to find a replacement tractor.

/ Wanted dead or alive Power Trac #42  
I think this guy did too as well. I will miss it, it was a nimble thing. I just missed the dealer support being so far away.
I have this thing if someone wants it for a reasonable price and picks it up. I didn't know I had it and found it when I was cleaning the garage. It is heavy. Nothing wrong with it just the center is rotated 180 degrees. The bottom should be the top and top the bottom, it was welded backwards.
IMG_1506.jpg

Last edited:
   / Wanted dead or alive Power Trac #43  
I still have the above front loader bracket and I also have 4 of the smaller female hydraulic connectors all for $50. I want them gone. If I don't hear anything from this forum I am just going to scrap it at the metal recycling because I have no use for it. Contact me if your interested. It is heavy and would cost quite a bit to ship so I am not planning on doing that plus I would have to pick that thing up.

Attachments

• Image 5-3-21 at 11.51 PM.jpg
    Image 5-3-21 at 11.51 PM.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 81
   / Wanted dead or alive Power Trac #44  
Where are you in Ohio?
thanks

/ Wanted dead or alive Power Trac #45  
I still have the above front loader bracket and I also have 4 of the smaller female hydraulic connectors all for $50. I want them gone. If I don't hear anything from this forum I am just going to scrap it at the metal recycling because I have no use for it. Contact me if your interested. It is heavy and would cost quite a bit to ship so I am not planning on doing that plus I would have to pick that thing up.
Thanks everyone, sold it yesterday. That was that last remaining parts I had left from my old power Trac. I hope all your power Tracs are working well for you.