Warning on Mowpart blade orders for Kubota tractors.

/ Warning on Mowpart blade orders for Kubota tractors. #1  

acohen100

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
I recently followed a thread here linking me to Mowpart.com for some gator blades. I ordered and they came in yesterday and they were the wrong size. I called their customer service and as soon as I told the guy I got the wrong size he let out a very exasperated "Oh Jeez...not again, that's the 4th wrong order today." Apparently the descriptions on their website for Kubota blades are all wrong. The only way to know for sure if you are getting the correct blades is to cross reference the original blade part number. Meaning that in the description it says somewhere "Replaces original Part # xx-xxxx." For the one I bought it said that it was for the 54" deck, but it was actually for the 60" deck.

Anyway their customer service is quite good. He gave me a 10% coupon off the replacement order and offered to pay return shipping (I didn't take him up on that because I felt bad) which was like $18.

/ Warning on Mowpart blade orders for Kubota tractors. #2  
I noticed that too... I knew the correct gator # going in so I got the right ones, but the descriptions are screwed up. Definitely double-check part #'s.