Warranty not transferable says LS

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #11  
You'd think the warranty would be easier to find...

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #12  
Glad to hear it is in the manual, I guess. I only have the online manual, and did not see it there. Still think it is a cheap shot after an inspection, but it is what it is.
Why is it a cheap shot? Did you ask to see “in writing” that an auction tractor warranty was transferable? What year of manufacture is this tractor?

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #15  
At this point, that'd have to be on purpose.
yep, to get you in the dealers door OR to have you pay for their data. Corporate bean counters don’t miss a beat these days.
What does anyone really give “for free” these days. check your oil and wash your window while filling up your tank? Have the bag person help you with your purchase? Alot of places don’t even have “free” bags with purchase anymore.

oh wait, Lowe’s did recently offer to give me a free scan of my drivers license to get my military discount. Not happening.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #16  
That letter states several things like, repairs done by other than an authorized dealer, or with aftermarket parts, void the warranty, which may be violations of the Magnuson-Moss warranty act.

You can declare anything, like the sign on the back of the truck saying it's "not responsible for broken windshields", but that doesn't mean you are not legally responsible.

Given the other potential violations, I would not rule out that, the "sold at auction" exclusion may be unlawful, without doing some investigation.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #17  
That letter states several things like, repairs done by other than an authorized dealer, or with aftermarket parts, void the warranty, which may be violations of the Magnuson-Moss warranty act.

You can declare anything, like the sign on the back of the truck saying it's "not responsible for broken windshields", but that doesn't mean you are not legally responsible.

Given the other potential violations, I would not rule out that, the "sold at auction" exclusion may be unlawful, without doing some investigation.
Warranty terms seem to be generic, and an OEM isn't going to tell you that they have to prove that the aftermarket part caused the failure. They can't deny warranty for a leaking axle seal because you used an aftermarket air filter. But if that air filter allowed dirt to enter the engine and cause damage then that is another story. And they can't deny warranty by allowing an independent repair shop to change the engine oil and filter.

I guess another question would be having an independent repair shop doing repairs that should be covered under warranty and paying for those repairs when the OEM dealer through the manufacturer would cover those repair cost.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS
I guess we all see it differently. For me, I think an inspection should be the deciding factor, and also it appears as some dealers think the warranty goes with the tractor, with an inspection, so I was told. I am over it now, as the solution is simple.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #19  
what is that simple solution?

/ Warranty not transferable says LS
For now, sell it. If it did not have emissions and computer, I would keep it. Just do not want to get hit with a 3 or 4000.00 repair bill.