Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
Lucky driver

Attachments

• 430698-W7x.jpg
    430698-W7x.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 784
   / was a tractor #5  
I couldn't help but notice the "DRIVE SAFELY" on the side /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ was a tractor
I left the "drive safely" on the photo, the accident occured between 12:00 and 12:30 Mon. A.M. and I learned on Wed. A.M. that there had been 4 more trucks wrecked the same place, from Fri. to Wed. It was right after coming out of a construction area, light rain, might be a slick spot there??

/ was a tractor #7  
nice.......

we've had a couple bad truck accidents around here, one was a dumptruck, hanging over a bank with the passenger trapped inside, by the tree that was replacing the dash of the truck... truck had to be moved to remove the victim, aprox. 3 hours.

another one, was soo bad, there was 300 feet of parts and peices, and nothing but the floor boards left on the frame of the tractor.. we spent 5 hours looking for body parts ( accident happed at 1am) then the found the guy walking out of a clump of bushes 1/2 mile away.. not fun at all

/ was a tractor
I look at those pics and it still chokes me up, my daughter was driving that thing and all she got was a really black eye and bruises on the left side of her face, there was a metal brace that broke and stuck in her left bicep and partially severed a nerve. It was still sticking in her arm when they tried to get her out. She has surgery the 25th. and the Dr. says it'll be a pretty easy fix. That's another blessing I can add to the long list. And oh yes, God bless the firemen, they are awesome. In the ER, they were razzing her about going thru that and didn't even break a nail.

/ was a tractor #9  
You and your daughter are a couple of very lucky people. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif