was given a Jd 24a skid steer.

/ was given a Jd 24a skid steer. #23  
Try type more info then we help

/ was given a Jd 24a skid steer. #25  
   / was given a Jd 24a skid steer. #26  
thank u for your reply . my left side moves good but my right side will not move at all. richard

I have had a JD24 for about 8 months now and I finally got it running. I have a problem with steering, when I turn right the left wheels lockup and the right wheels go in reverse. when i turn left the right wheels want to forward but so does the side. Forward and reverse seems to work O.K. I'm almost afraid to use the words " bad clutch pack" Does anyone have a photo of the left side clutch packs? I just want to make sure they are installed the proper way.
I have the instructions for adjusting the clutch packs if anyone needs them, just let me know.
Thanks Guys

/ was given a Jd 24a skid steer. #27  
Sorry Guy I don"nt know if i can help you. Does your tractor have a T-BAR TO STEER WITH OR LIKE MINE, A BAR ON EACH SIDE OF YOUT LEGS. iF YOU have a T-Bar you may have your linkage hooked incorrectly. On mine if I pull or push my right handle my right wheels go forwards or reverse, my left wheels just roll like in neutral if I don;t touch my left handle. I would love to read the instructions you have for adjustingthe clutch packs, if you could send me a attachment with pictures that would help me tremendously.I hope I have helped you and we will get thru this for sure; Thanks Rich

/ was given a Jd 24a skid steer. #29  
are these good machine and how much should i pay