Was ready to buy

/ Was ready to buy #61  
I have Kubota, JD, NH, CaseIH, Kioti dealer within 50 miles and they are all friendly - ie, willing to take my money. Yesterday I purchased a Bush Hog roll over bb from the only "local" Bush Hog dealer - Massey Ferguson/Versatile dealer - he's 80 miles away and he's friendly also. But I think its like a previous poster said - I had bib overalls on and a little cow poo on my pant legs. That's probably why the sales man kept showing me the Versatile 305 MFWD tractor. I don't think that big beautiful thing would even fit between the trees going down my driveway and I know for sure a suitable backblade wouldn't. Man, if I could afford it, I'd be down there right now falling trees.

/ Was ready to buy
I have Kubota, JD, NH, CaseIH, Kioti dealer within 50 miles and they are all friendly - ie, willing to take my money. Yesterday I purchased a Bush Hog roll over bb from the only "local" Bush Hog dealer - Massey Ferguson/Versatile dealer - he's 80 miles away and he's friendly also. But I think its like a previous poster said - I had bib overalls on and a little cow poo on my pant legs. That's probably why the sales man kept showing me the Versatile 305 MFWD tractor. I don't think that big beautiful thing would even fit between the trees going down my driveway and I know for sure a suitable backblade wouldn't. Man, if I could afford it, I'd be down there right now falling trees.

Guess I need some overalls!

/ Was ready to buy #66  
always get the 4x4, you will never regret it.

Another vote for 4WD here. I was hemming & hawwing also this spring, now I wonder how I did without it. Sure it costs a lot - but you get a lot, and you can resale more, and you can amortize a bunch on the loan.

Live is short, get the tractor you need!

:thumbsup:

/ Was ready to buy #67  
Hey Guys & Gals - RE: Poo and all that - the main idea is to look somewhat like a barnyard - you probably don't have to smell that way too. Although I've noticed when I do - smell like a barnyard, that is - I never seem to get "rushed" by the sales staff. A silver lining to every barnyard.

/ Was ready to buy
Another vote for 4WD here. I was hemming & hawwing also this spring, now I wonder how I did without it. Sure it costs a lot - but you get a lot, and you can resale more, and you can amortize a bunch on the loan.

Live is short, get the tractor you need!

:thumbsup:

Yup I've come to that conclusion. I was thinking about 2wd when I was looking at the 5045d but I've ruled it out too. Sat on one the other day and its too big. I'd rather learn on something smaller.

/ Was ready to buy #69  
At this point in my life any future tractors will have 4WD, FEL, and a cab. Looking hard at the LS 65 HP utility.

/ Was ready to buy
Think I've ruled out LS. Only one dealer in my area and when I search Tractorhouse none come up for sale in my entire state. Stopped by Kioti and looked at a DK40SEHST. I think I'm sold.