Was This worth 150 bucks?

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #11  
Wow, what a steal!

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #12  
No, you got ripped off. I'll take it off your hands so you get your $150 back but only if you deliver.

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #13  
I would think that you won't have a problem getting that much out of it, should you decide to sell it.
So based on that, I'd say you did well, even if it doesn't work like you hope it will.

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #15  
I have the same back blade, it is really heavy duty!! Bought mine used for $300 and I thought i got a good deal!

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #16  
Been searching eBay, craiglist, classifieds etc endlessly for a decent 5' grader blade for my little beaver... Went to Indianapolis for about two months to work the super bowl and found this on Craigslist the day before I came home. It looks new to me. The cutting edge has never been flipped and doesn't look like it has ever been used. Just looks like it sat outside to me... The tilt feature is going to be nice this spring to fix my ditch. looks like a perfect size to me???!!

I have the same blade, except in 6'. It's a good tool, and $150 is a good price.

'Course, when I got mine, I was buying a used 6' snowblower at the time - I saw the blade sitting on the side of the seller's house. Guy was asking $1500 for the blower - I ended up paying $1350 and got the blade thrown in for free.

JayC

Attachments

• Blower1.jpg
    Blower1.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 196
   / Was This worth 150 bucks? #17  
That's why I love craigslist!!! So yeah, a great deal and I'm sure you'll love that blade! Congrat's!

/ Was This worth 150 bucks?
I have the same blade, except in 6'. It's a good tool, and $150 is a good price.

'Course, when I got mine, I was buying a used 6' snowblower at the time - I saw the blade sitting on the side of the seller's house. Guy was asking $1500 for the blower - I ended up paying $1350 and got the blade thrown in for free.

JayC

Do you have any other pictures of the stand? There is what appears to be some kind of welded pivot pin/tube that looks like it was for a foot/stand

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #19  
Fantastic buy! I think that's their heavy duty unit. I have the medium duty Woods unit and it's been plenty adequate for a 50 hp tractor.

The only thing I would have worried about was if you had enough front weight on the tractor but obviously you do, so you are good to go!

With your luck, you ought to be able to find cylinders and valves to operate the tilt and swing from the tractor seat for another $100 :laughing:

You have a good point about finding better deals when they don't have pictures. I know I skip over those ads. Maybe it's time to pay more attention.

Ken

/ Was This worth 150 bucks? #20  
Huh? Tell me more about this... I have quite a bit of grading to do at the new house this spring. I'm on the hunt for a 4' box blade as well. I don't think this little brute will pull a 5'er

I got sick of backing up to use the RR and it makes the loader unusable so, I strapped it to my rear blade with the larger tines down, now I can grade and still have full use of the loader. Works great for leveling topsoil, gravel and makes your woods trails groomed to perfection.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

(11) Pallets of Ice Melt Salt (A33349)
(11) Pallets of...
1988 Reid Mdl. E20 14' Equipment Trailer w/4' Dovetails Flip Ramps, Dual Tandem  Axle, Pental Hit... (A33349)
1988 Reid Mdl. E20...
John Deere 5425 Tractor (A33548)
John Deere 5425...
Toy Farmall 350 (A34236)
Toy Farmall 350...
New Holland TN55 Utility Tractor (A32932)
New Holland TN55...
Ferguson 7ft. 3pt. Disc Adjustable (A33978)
Ferguson 7ft. 3pt...