Washing Color Fastness Tester Question

/ Washing Color Fastness Tester Question #1  

geteh

Tractor
just looking
Hello everyone,

first of all, sorry if this topic doesn't belong to this forum. i didn't know where to ask this question

I recently purchased a washing color fastness tester and have a question regarding its usage. I'm curious about the optimal testing conditions and the recommended detergents to ensure accurate results.

Could anyone share their experiences or provide insights into the best practices for using a color fastness tester? Additionally, are there specific fabric types or dye compositions that may require special attention during testing?

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I'm using the tester correctly for reliable and meaningful results.

/ Washing Color Fastness Tester Question
Hello everyone,

first of all, sorry if this topic doesn't belong to this forum. i didn't know where to ask this question

I recently purchased a washing color fastness tester and have a question regarding its usage. I'm curious about the optimal testing conditions and the recommended detergents to ensure accurate results.

Could anyone share their experiences or provide insights into the best practices for using a color fastness tester? Additionally, are there specific fabric types or dye compositions that may require special attention during testing?

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I'm using the tester correctly for reliable and meaningful results of washing color fastness tester.
Thank you in advance for any guidance or tips you can offer!