Watching Netflix while tending the farm

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #2  
Not really much good on Leftflix anymore. I could see them sitting in their big cabs, hand off the wheel watching **** hub though. Going around a field in circles drives me mad from boredom.

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #3  
Don't believe that is the norm! Most rural areas will not support Internet in a moving tractor to stream movies. Must be a millinual thing.
I use a external antennae Bluetooth to a tablet for a spray app. Don't have enough juice to stream movies.
Dude may download movies and shows, then watch while riding with auto steer. He should focus on monitoring equipment instead of watching movies.
Not the real world of farming. Wall Street Journal no less!!

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #4  
Don't believe that is the norm! Most rural areas will not support Internet in a moving tractor to stream movies. Must be a millinual thing.
I use a external antennae Bluetooth to a tablet for a spray app. Don't have enough juice to stream movies.
Dude may download movies and shows, then watch while riding with auto steer. He should focus on monitoring equipment instead of watching movies.

"City Farmers"...

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #5  
Not too much of a surprise ... I've heard of some who actually set the tractor up to make a pass down a field then hop out and go start a second tractor down the field. Then hop back on at the other end of the field, turn it around for the next pass, and repeat.

So yeah, with the levels of automation being put in some of the newer larger ag tractors it's not at all surprising this would be occurring.

The day I dread is when it's no longer possible to buy a tractor with an operator's station on the tractor itself. Hopefully that won't occur until long after I'm dead and gone ....though as fast as things have already changed in the last 20 years (and as fast as they seem to be accelerating) I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see/learn of some farms that run nothing but automated/autonomous equipment.

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #6  
Saw a video of a track hoe ran remotely.

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #7  
Saw a lady in the Union Pacific rail yard moving locoes with a remote control.

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #8  
Automation in the field is a lot easier than self driving cars. Not anywhere near as many variables to deal with. So it will happen before self driving cars.

/ Watching Netflix while tending the farm #10  

My Mobley lets me stream.