Ballast Water in rear tires = more stable??

/ Water in rear tires = more stable?? #41  
It appears I've fallen into another thread that will go south faster than retired people in October....

/ Water in rear tires = more stable?? #42  
It appears I've fallen into another thread that will go south faster than retired people in October....

I'm with you! "ballast water in rear tires - more stable?" Is this some sort of trick question?????

/ Water in rear tires = more stable?? #43  
I'm with you! "ballast water in rear tires - more stable?" Is this some sort of trick question?????
I'm not catching which side you are on. But it is late at night here so I'll tackel just one side.
There are a lot of new members here that have joined because they have just moved up from a ridding lawn mower to a real tractor. Every month a new group joins with a lot of questions that are new to them and very old news to us tractor fossils. I take the the time to give the most accurate answer I can to help out someone that is now where I once was.
And to this specific question: A tractor is more stable if it carries the right amount of ballast and has it's tread width (both front and rear) set out to the widest practical setting then a tractor that is set narrow with no weights added or fluid in the tires.

/ Water in rear tires = more stable?? #44  
It was meant to be humous.

I just did my front tires with RV AF and WW fluid, easy peasey. Made the tractor more stable and easier to climb the hill I have in front of my house.

I'm going to redo the rears before winter with the same since I believe they only used water and I want to be able to use my tractor down to at least 20 degrees, which should cover the vast majority of winter time temps here.

Thanks,