Weatherbreak???

/ Weatherbreak??? #1  

jjmarotz

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 3720 cab
Anyone know who makes a weatherbreak, (partial enclosure), to fit a JD 3203? Femco does not make one. And I can't find anyone else who does. Would one for the 3010, 3020 possibly fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

/ Weatherbreak??? #2  
Im not sure if this is big enough or not.. But some ppl are buying the canvac golf cart enclosures (~$100) and slide that over the canopy...

good luck

brian

/ Weatherbreak??? #3  
Check with Original tractor cab co . They have a few options for tractors.

/ Weatherbreak??? #4  
Tractor Supply Company (TSC) has generic versions in their catalog. I haven't seen the latest catolog but a few years ago they showed a generic weatherbreak on a JD 4600 that looked identical to the one I purchased through John Deere. THe one from John Deere had the leaping deer logo on both doors so I'm sure that's what added around $200 more than the TSC item.

My John Deere weatherbreak was made by Hinson Femco and I'm pretty sure the TSC ones are as well.

/ Weatherbreak??? #5  
Anyone know who makes a weatherbreak, (partial enclosure), to fit a JD 3203? Femco does not make one. And I can't find anyone else who does. Would one for the 3010, 3020 possibly fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, did you ever find a weatherbreak that fit your 3203? i need one too.
Thanks,
Kevin