WEED ID

/ WEED ID #11  
The second weed, I have seen in lots of yards, some in mine now. I usually walk around with a shovel and drive it through the roots. Seems easy enough to kill if you stay on it.

/ WEED ID #12  
It's certainly not Colombian weed.

Ha! That came to mind when I saw the thread title (Tractor forum member finally gets his medical MJ ID).

Chickweed is edible (used in salads), supposedly full of vitamins and minerals and gets it's name because chickens love it, so I guess you could harvest it and feed it to your chickens during the winter. Heck, you can probably make beer or wine out of it (presumably before applying any noxious weed killers).

/ WEED ID #13  
Ha! That came to mind when I saw the thread title (Tractor forum member finally gets his medical MJ ID).

Chickweed is edible (used in salads), supposedly full of vitamins and minerals and gets it's name because chickens love it, so I guess you could harvest it and feed it to your chickens during the winter. Heck, you can probably make beer or wine out of it (presumably before applying any noxious weed killers).

I know. That was the first thing I thought of reading the title too.