weekly update on my ford 5000

/ weekly update on my ford 5000 #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
Hit some rain last weekend that litterally 'rained on my parade'.... added to my sand paper bill.. ahem..(cough).. anyway.. once again.. finish sanding and priming done.. gotta a minor touch up or two on the prime to do.. and otherwise it is ready to paint. Fenders, and rims are more or less done.

I just need a couple warm non windy DRY days to get to the 90% mark.. hopefully they roll around in the next week or so.

Treated myself to a nice paint respirator, with good dual cartridges... covers about everything you can get... still not awesome for isocyanate.. but then.. I'm not painting in an enclosed room.. but rather out in the open...

I had her all masked and taped off.. but we had some sub-hurricane winds come up sunday night and blew 99% of my paper away... ho..hum.. gotta re-mask it..

Always the little stuff.

Soundguy

/ weekly update on my ford 5000 #2  
Can't hardly wait to see the 'after' pictures.

Wear gloves, eye protection (even while mixing) and you should be good on the isocyanates.

Mark

/ weekly update on my ford 5000
Yep.. got the ansi approved eyewear, and nitril gloves.

Spraying in open air, and a good mask to boot.

Soundguy