Weird SQL errors.

/ Weird SQL errors. #1  

Knight9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 with turfs
Is there a hiccup in the system? of am I the only one getting really weird SQL errors. This whole day has been hit or miss for me.

Thanks,
Kevin

/ Weird SQL errors. #2  
You are not alone. Was happening on CBN as well. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Weird SQL errors. #4  
Happened to me too. I just finished downloading and installing a patch from microsoft when I started getting them. Really freaked me out. Sometimes I could get on the site and move around a little bit and sometimes I couldn't. Things like classifieds worked and other things didn't. Then I managed to get into the "who's on line" and noticed Ibrahim was there, so I figured something was up with the server again, and everything would be okay soon.

Steve

/ Weird SQL errors. #5  
These problems would all go away if you were running IIS and SQL Server. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Weird SQL errors. #6  
DITTO ,for me...Kevin /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

....RayBee

/ Weird SQL errors. #7  
Hey Guys,

Yeah, we had a bit of a problem. Also we've been noticing the forum was slow in general. And I spent a while looking into it yesterday and couldn't find what was causing the problems.

Then this morning it came to a head and I was finally able to find the problem. I think the worst is over for now. It's been a rough time this past week, but I'm glad everyone seems to understand and I'll try to keep everyone in the loop as much as possible in the future.

-Ibrahim

/ Weird SQL errors. #8  
I could not get into TBN or CBN from 6:30-8:30 this morning. I wanted to do a little reading before going to bed after my graveyard shift. I figured both sites were down so I went to bed all sad and dejected. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Am I the only one who could not get in? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyway, I am glad you guys pinpointed the problem and hopefully things will operate smoothly now. Thanks for the great site!

/ Weird SQL errors. #9  
Glad to see you guys are back up and operational. I was concerned at first that this might be a problem with my system. But, when the fog cleared a little and I was able to check "who's online", I found you and Muhammad both there, so I figured everything would get sorted out pretty quick. You guys do a great job keeping these sites up and running.

Steve