Welcome to 'Feedback & More'

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #11  
Re: Welcome to \'Feedback & More\'

BobT, if you'll look towards the bottom of the "instructions" you'll see how I got that "Star" status. I think it came down to a choice of that or "Big Mouth".

Bird

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #12  

I told Muhammad I wanted to be a 'Globular Cluster'. Though, now that spring is here, maybe my outdoor activities will reduce my tendency to look like one.

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #13  

Speaking of which, Muhammad, I think it's time you started thinking about what the 1000-post level will be called.

Especially now that you've got the new board on-line and don't have anything else to do. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More'

Yeah, well you guys are gonna have to post up to all the hype to keep getting title-promotions! We'll allow the daily dose (5-6 hours should be enough, right?) of tractor riding just to give you the benefit of the doubt, of course! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I'm still thinking if 'Globular Cluster' will ever be used as a title here.

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Administrator</font color=blue>

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #15  

I notice every so often someone brings up and old thread. Thought I would look around and see how old of thread I could find. This one must have been one of the first few. I notice #158 so I am pretty close to the first one. I thought the best would be to do a search for Bird since he has the highest number of posts. Interesting, they are congratulating him for becoming a Star Member. Did he ever think he would end up with so many post?

As I was going through the posts the questions today are some of the same as the first one. Instead of talking Windows XP they were talking 98. Same problems just different tractor models. Blue, orange and green was there also.

murph

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #16  

Bird is an icon here.......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Maybe Muhammad needs to create ANOTHER title for the selct few /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<font color="blue"> I think it came down to a choice of that or "Big Mouth". </font>

/ Welcome to 'Feedback & More' #17  

You sure did dig up an old topic! lol I looked at the title and thought I was losing it. I didn't see no "Feedback & More" forum. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif