Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation!

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Welcome to our newest forum, Tractor Safety & Operation. Here you can discuss topics along the lines of safe operation, safety, safety items for your tractors, and other topics that fall under safe operation of your tractor!

Enjoy the forum!

msig.gif

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #2  
Muhammad,

This may be a terminological nit, but one could read this forum title as meaning Tractor Safety & Tractor Operation, thereby going far beyond safety issues into tractor operation in general. I take that what is meant is Tractor Safety & and Safe Operation, or Safety & Safe Tractor Operation, or something like that, all limited to safety.

One reason I point this out is because we had suggestions on that new topic thread to have a forum for tractor operation unrelated to brands. My initial reading of this new forum title was that you had combined this concept and the safety concept into one topic -- but I think what you have in mind is what I said above. So, at least I was slightly confused.

Glenn

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation!
Glenn,

Yeah, this should be safety only... I'll change the name to remove the question...

msig.gif

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #4  
great idea Muhammed. As I have said before, I truly believe that I have learned things here at tractorbynet which have almost certainly saved me from harm or worse, and I consider those to be the most important things I have gained from being a member of this great site. Having all of the safety issues consolidated to one area can only make it more easily accesable, which is of course a good thing.

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #5  
Thanks Muhammed,

This section will very probably prevent serious injury to someone, and quite possibly save a life !

Larry

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #6  
Thanks Muhammed!!!! I expect that this will be an area of the forum that gets a lot of use. At least I hope so. You sure made the enhancements quickly that were just disucssed last week. Anyway, a clear way to focus everyone on safe use of their machinery is a great add to a great discussion forum.

Bob Pence

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #7  
Thanks Muhammad for the new forums. Man you can not get this kind of service form a company that is wanting to take your money......

/ Welcome to Tractor Safety & Operation! #8  
ATTA BOY Muhammad. Keep up the good work. Glad to see such
a site. Rick