welder on crack

/ welder on crack #21  
Oh, by the way I do know some welder on crack.

/ welder on crack
Pekabu, I wouldn't want to work for anybody that would hire me. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif (appologies to G. Marx)

/ welder on crack #23  
Did anybobdy know that a welder is the machine that does the welding and the person doing it is called a weldor.

/ welder on crack #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did anybobdy know that a welder is the machine that does the welding and the person doing it is called a weldor. )</font>
Yep. And I'd rather be the weldor than the weldee. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ welder on crack #25  
Heard that,,,but where I come from,you say them both the same way,,,plus........how about micro and macro,,,,,,,wonder how the crack repair is going? thingy

/ welder on crack #26  
Hi
I don't believe Weldor is a word. The person doing the welding is the welder and he is using a welding machine. Now the man using the machine could be a wielder. but I could be wrong.

Charlie.

/ welder on crack #27  
I think the latter is right. Lincoln calls a welding person a Weldor.

Wielder makes weight lifting equipment, right?

As long as you aren't the weldee or the weldor has a rod in a weldee's sensitive place, then the weldee is okay. If not, the weldee better take the weldors rod from the sensitive place and turn off the "juice". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That's all I have to say about that.....Forrest Gump.

/ welder on crack #28  
Hi

wield ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wld)
tr.v. wield·ed, wield·ing, wields
To handle (a weapon or tool, for example) with skill and ease.
To exercise (authority or influence, for example) effectively

Charlie.

/ welder on crack #29  
Wonder how that amature welder,who has the crack in his bucket is doing?One thing for sure his welding machine should be able to handle it,alls he has to do is put a nice gorilla weld on that crack,,,,thingy

/ welder on crack #30  
I'm sorry Rich, no monster passes, small stringer beads. Lot better heat control and lot better fusion, not so much of a chance of the puddle rolling in front of the puddle where you want all of your penetration. and that the name of the game, PENETRATION. Molton slag can roll in front of puddle and create a pocket or void.