Well Guys... I Done Did It.....

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #1  

Amos22

Ordered a new L3800HST from Brady Barlow... Like many of you have said... Brady is a great guy to deal with! (Thanks for the heads-up!)

Here's what's coming:

Kubota L3800HST
QA Fel with SSQA bucket
Telescopic Stabilizers
Cruise Control
1 Rear Remote for Hydraulic Top Link
Land Pride RCR 1860 cutter
0 Percent Financing from Kubota for 5 years

My wife had to sign a separate financing application. Thank you Jesus the amount being financed wasn't listed on that :)

Should be here in 7-10 days, and I'll be wagging my tail when I see it coming down the driveway!

Now I have make sure I pet my old Ford Powermaster a lot when the Orange one arrives. I still have occasional plans for it, and I don't need it dying from jealously :)

Thanks, Guys... For talking me into getting exactly what I wanted!

(Will definately post some pics when she arrives!)

BTW - how come I don't have any "smilely-type" icons available for when I post?

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #2  
Congratulations Amos22. You dressed your L3800 nicely with the extras. Getting exactly what you wanted will give you a lot of seat time. Have fun! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor, sound like it is nicely equipped.:thumbsup:

You have to click on Go Advanced to get emoticons.:)

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #4  
Congratulations. Here's wishing you many hours of enjoyable and productive Seat Time. :thumbsup:

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #5  
CONGRATULATIONS! You'll never regret and will often times tell yourself how wise you were to order new what you wanted instead of getting something used that was close but not quite what you wanted.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #6  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #7  
Wow you dressed that one up nicely. I bet you will enjoy the heck out of that machine:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #8  
My wife had to sign a separate financing application. Thank you Jesus the amount being financed wasn't listed on that :)

You think she don't know how much you spent? Silly boy! She just loves you and wants you to be happy. And she rather have you in love with a tractor then a mistress. Just be ready and gracious when she lets you know what your paying for that she wants to even things up. ;)

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #9  
Enjoy! I think you'll like the Land Pride cutter too, I have the same one a few years older. The rear remote was a good idea, you'll probably find more than one use for rear hydraulics.

Sean

/ Well Guys... I Done Did It..... #10  
Glad to hear you got what you wanted, congrats!