Well I Finally Changed Tractor Colors

/ Well I Finally Changed Tractor Colors #11  
The last two NH tractors I have bought new have given me trouble. First was a 1997 5030 and it had to be split and the pto clutch pack replaced at only 150 hours. The 2000 TN75D has had numerous AC problems and the only window that opens is the back window and it gets really hot when the AC is not working. Then it had to be split and the clutch raplaced at about 400 hours. The it had to be split again because there was a leak in one of the seals. I have probably spent 8K-10K on the TN about the cost of the tractor. That is not counting normal maintaince work.

I just think it is time to change to a different manufacture. I was looking at John Deere and Kubota. I think both are good tractors I just liked the Kubota a little better and the dealer has given me outstanding service.

Most all the NH dealers around here do not stock many NH tractors. They usually carry another line and have more of the other brand on the lot. My dealer said he was selling more Kubota than NH. I have saw the decline in NH tractors being stock for the last few years around here.

The TN's have a pretty short wheel base. So if you do a lot of front loader work the back end will get light. I have almost flipped mine a couple of times when I have had heavy loads on the front loader. The TN has been a pretty good tractor overall if I hasd not had so many problems with mine. I guess I got a lemon.

Interesting, I had a 1996 Ford/NH 2120 that developed a large leak and had to be split. I know there are those here that thought highly of the tractor but it was by far my least favorite tractor.

/ Well I Finally Changed Tractor Colors #12  
Congrats on the new Bota! :thumbsup: You will enjoy it!:D
And we will await the pics! :laughing::laughing: