Well, I got a new toy......

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #11  
Last week or the week before a local dealer had ads on the radio about the Prowler 1000, The ad said that they would top out at 81 mph. I think they also said 64 hp. For me that seems to fast. Here in Eastern KY doesn't seem be enough room to go that fast for very long. I would still like to drive one though. But for now, my 2007 3010 Trans Mule is all that my family & I need.

Lee Wells

/ Well, I got a new toy......
the more i drive it the more i like it.......when you first climb up in it (yes, up in it) it feels very utility and driving it at low speed feels very utility......once you are on some wide, rough trails it will amaze you how the handling comes alive.....it's very high performance feeling and extremely responsive....even though it's a big v-twin, the engine has a lot of explosive power and if you are in a curve, it will break loose and kick sideways on you.....still feels very controllable......i'm suprised at how you ride it with some smiliar techniques at, say, my raptor.....when there's a rough section ahead, just nail it and it will pack the front end enough to glide over rough terrain.......

i'm really impressed.....i was second guessing myself until i had it out in some wide open rough fields, kicking it sideways.....when my buddy that has 90+ acres of corn field drove it with me in it, he was putting the hammer down across the field.....when we got to the end he said, "i can't believe we just crossed a cornfield perpendicular to the rows and it just floated right over them....

ye haw! ...i like my redneck toy....

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #14  
If you don't mind - what kind of price did you get on it?

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #15  
i find the rhino rides better going faster than slower if i'm in a field. when i'm going slow it crawls over every bump but when you open her up she skims the tops. that 100 got alot more suspension than the rhinos do . so did you get her muddy yet??

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #16  
Looks great. Can be a lot of fun, but be careful with that speed. My neighbor bought a RZR Polaris and it was really nice. He got carried away and rolled it. Luckily, he wasn't hurt, but over $4,000 to straighten it out. Sold it on EBay last fall.

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #17  
Power is like anything else - just mix in a little common sense and it's all good. :D Congrats on the new beast, sounds like a lot of fun. GIV'ER.