Well, I got it......

/ Well, I got it...... #11  
They have alot of different teeth. Im using a really heavy carbide right now for the rock. It wasnt designed for it so its still a work in progress and a lot of trial and error. I will say AWHI Prinoth knows how to make some tuff tooling IMHO. There is alot of wear in a short amount of time so its a matter of figuring out the exact costs vs. output. It could be good it could be bad. So far its been interesting :) Nothing like gambling with thousands and thousands of $..............

Oh well, money don't spend itself.

I watched the video and "think" it would be better to replant right through the old waste, but what the heck do I know?

The road grading project really needs a water mist device added to it to keep the machine's air filters in good shape and to keep the operator from getting silicosis/pneumoconiosis.

Can I borrow that beast the next time my neighbors give me any guff? :D

prs

/ Well, I got it...... #12  
HOLY... wow, I must not be paying attention.

They make forestry mulchers that can mulch ROCKS now?

That's nuts. Congrats on your machine!

/ Well, I got it...... #13  

I watched the video and "think" it would be better to replant right through the old waste, but what the heck do I know?

The road grading project really needs a water mist device added to it to keep the machine's air filters in good shape and to keep the operator from getting silicosis/pneumoconiosis.

prs

the heavy fuel on the ground makes for a bad place to grow saplings.

The machines filters are two layers and are made to operate where the dust is so bad you can barely see where your working.

The operator cab is pressurized with filtered air, he is not breathing any of that dust.

/ Well, I got it...... #14  
LOL, To many earthquakes lately, i'll stay on this continent.

I think the earthquakes will help to do your job even better. I'm not sure you'll stay on your continent with this machine. :)

/ Well, I got it...... #15  
Iron Wolf and Tushhogg have been able to mulch rocks for a long time. You can get heavier rock teeth, too, that are blunt for the FAE and they will pulverize just about anything.

HOLY... wow, I must not be paying attention.

They make forestry mulchers that can mulch ROCKS now?

That's nuts. Congrats on your machine!

/ Well, I got it...... #18  
   / Well, I got it......

prs

Welcome to it :) It would be fun to see what it could do to an old house in an hour.

Sometimes it is fine to plant through the waste but alot of times it gets so deep it is very difficult. They also worry about the fuel loading, we get so many fires out here that with all the debris and loft if you got a fire in there before those trees were atleast 20yo it would take the stand out. Typically we have always piled when ground needed treated, this is just a different way. Thats not worded great but ill let yall figure it out.

/ Well, I got it......