Well I took the plunge!

/ Well I took the plunge! #1  

texaslandman

Bronze Member
Tractor
Hinomoto E202, Kioti-LB1914
Today ! bought the LB1914, 4WD, FEL, 4 1/2' Shredder (all Kioti). They deliver on Monday, hard to wait.

Wife is out of town and doesn't know about this. She loves my 4-Wheeler so, I may just let her have it permanently.

Got to get busy and get my 20HP, 2WD Hinomoto with shredder ready to sell. It is a honey with only 329 hours..I'll let it go for $3500.

/ Well I took the plunge! #2  
Well, she should have known something like this would happen if she left you alone long enough. A man's heart and eyes turn to - NEW TRACTORS! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congratulations. I think you've got a good fit for your property and projects.

/ Well I took the plunge! #4  
Texaslandman,
Glad to hear you took the plunge. I will listen for the Howl come Monday.
Lablovers

/ Well I took the plunge! #5  
Congratulations on the purchase of a new toy! Don't forget to post a pic or two when it arrives! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Well I took the plunge! #6  
If you don't mind me asking, where did you end up purchasing? I was over on I20 and stopped near Canton and the dealer (Canton tractors) quoted me $21,900 for a DK55 and loader.

/ Well I took the plunge! #7  
Texaslandman congratulation I'm happy for you dont forget those pics /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Well I took the plunge!
Froggy, I bought it at Canton Tractors. On my first visit their prices they quoted me were way too high. I visited 2 other dealers in Gilmer and Carthage and got prices.

Then I called Canton Tractors telling them the tractor I wanted. I told them I was buying the next day, cash, from the dealer with the best price.

Them called back in an hour with a price $550 less than one dealer and $400 less than the other. End of story.

/ Well I took the plunge! #9  
Gary,

Thanks for the information.

Doyle

/ Well I took the plunge! #10  
Congratulations! I guess you have the tractor by now and you haven't updated us, so I guess you're getting some seat time. How did the wife take the news that she now owns a 4 wheeler? LOL. I was busy clearing land with my CK20 while you were trying to get some sleep anticipating the arrival of the new baby. Got any cigars? John